Employment pass or S pass holders in Singapore can apply for their spouses and children to join them via the dependent’s pass. Below are some of the commonly asked questions with regard to the application of the dependent’s pass.


Who is it for?

Legally married spouse or unmarried children under 21 years of age. The employment pass or S pass holder must be earning a monthly fixed salary of at least SGD6,000.


What is the duration of the pass?

Up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main pass.


Is the dependent’s pass renewable?

Yes. You can renew the dependent’s pass up to 6 months before it expires. The renewable duration is tied to the main pass’s validity or requested duration whichever is shorter.


Can the holder of dependent’s pass work in Singapore?

Dependents of employment pass holders can apply for a letter of consent to work in Singapore. For dependents of S pass holders, a work permit will be required.


How can I apply for the dependent’s pass?

You can only apply for a dependent’s pass via your employer or a Singapore licensed employment agency like us. Get in touch with us if you would like to apply for your dependent’s pass today!